|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Certification:||ISO and CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 sqm|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Sqm / Year|
|Application:||LNG Tanks/ Dam/ High-rise Building/ Bridge Tower/ Nuclear Project Etc..||Thickness:||Plywood 15mm 18mm 21mm,Customized|
|Material:||H20 Beam , Hot Galvanizing Steel And Plywood||Components:||Steel Wailing;Plywood;H20 Timber Beam Etc.|
concrete wall forming systems,
concrete wall formwork systems
Easy Assembling Wall Formwork System With Easy Handle H20 Timber Beam
Wall formwork system consists of timber beam H20, steel waling, plywood and clamp etc.. These components can be combined for all shapes, even with the restructuring of wall formwork units when a frequent change of the building structure plans happens. The formwork panels can be assembled in different widths and heights.
Fast, efficient working
Thanks to optimized formwork solutions. Cost efficient project implementation thanks to:
Flexible panel widths according to the length of the steel walers.
High numbers of re-use cycles.
Short forming times.
Elongated holes in the steel walers and panel couplings allow 100 % tension and compression proof panel connections resulting in tight panel joints.
Large, optimized shifting unit.
|Wall formwork panel||Plywood thickness is 15mm,18mm & 21mm, Max dimension is 2mx6m (Customized size)|
|H20 Timber beam||Water proof treated;Height: 200mm;Width: 80mm;Length: as per table size|
|Steel waling||Double steel channel|
|Flange clamp||Galvanized To connect steel waling and H20 beams|
1. Generally, the total net weight of loaded container is 22 tons to 26 tons, which need be confirmed before loading.
2. Different packages are used for different products:
---bundles: timber beam, steel props, tie rod, etc.
---pallet: small parts will be put in bags and then on pallets.
---wooden cases: it is available on customer's request.
---bulk: some irregular goods will be loaded in bulk in container.
1. Analysis from the initial stage, and provide professional advice, consultation and formwork planning.
2. Developing formwork design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limit between supply&demand.
3. Choose a best propasal to help our clients to bid for the project.
4. Start to devise the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5. Provide the layout and assembly of the formwork, gives on-site advice and continuous support service.