Customized Wall Formwork System For Smooth Fair - Faced Concrete
Contact Person : Liu
Phone Number : 86-18011399169
WhatsApp : +8618280345525
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100 Square meter||Price :||$100-150/Square meter|
|Packaging Details :||Pallet||Delivery Time :||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||1000000 Square meter / Year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai||Brand Name:||ForPro|
|Certification:||ISO and CE||Model Number:||Customized|
|Material:||Steel And Wood||Color:||Yellow,Blue,or Customized|
|Application:||LNG Tanks/ Dam/ High-rise Building/ Bridge Tower/ Nuclear Project Etc..||Plywood Size:||Customized|
|Components:||Waler Connector/ Beam Clamp/ Connecting Pin/ Panel Strut/ Spring Cotter Etc..||Product Name:||Large Size Formwork,|
formwork for concrete walls,
concrete wall formwork systems
Light weight Concrete Casting Shuttering Plates Formwork for Column and Wall
Timber beam wall formwork is used for the concrete pouring of wall. The application of large areas' formwork has greatly increased the construction efficiency and reduced the cost. The system is convenient for construction and it is easy to control the quality.
The system has two parts, formwork and pull-push props. The formwork is made of plywood, timber beam and steel waling. Pull-push props can be designed according to the project or simply select the standard props. Tie-yoke and tie-rod are used
• Timber beam H20
• High quality plywood
• Lacquer steel waler
• Plywood thickness is 15mm,18mm & 21mm, Max dimension is 2mx6m (Customized size).
• Timber beam height is 200mm, width is 80mm, length is 1m to 6m. Permitted bending moment is 5KN·m;permitted shear force is 11kN;
• Steel waler is a welded double U profile 100 or 120, slot holes are drilled on the waler flange for universal application.
• Composed of wood and steel, it is a light-weight wall formwork system;
• Convenient to modify, and environmentally friendly;
• Concrete surfaces have fewer pores because of film-faced plywood;
• Cost ecnomically due to reuse, safety when the concrete is being poured;
• Can be transfered into other formwork according to ForPro specially arranged solution.