Safety Scaffold Tag Ringlock Construction Scaffolding Hot Dipped Galvanized Surface
Contact Person : Liu
Phone Number : 86-18011399169
WhatsApp : +8618280345525
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100 Ton||Price :||$1000-1200/Ton|
|Packaging Details :||Pallet||Delivery Time :||20-25 Work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T||Supply Ability :||10000 Ton/Year|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai||Brand Name:||ForPro|
|Certification:||ISO and GB||Model Number:||Staircase R2400x2000|
|Material:||Q345 Steel, Aluminium||Size:||D48|
|Feature:||Light Weight, Safe||Surface:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Or Customized Color|
|Standard:||ISO 9001-2000||Place Of Origin:||Shanghai|
quick scaffold systems,
ringlock scaffolding system,
High Building Projects Stair Scaffolding System
Light Weight Stair With Universal Ringlock Scaffolding for High Building Projects
ForPro staircase R2400x2000 is assembled with individual standard ring lock scaffolding tubes. Planview size of staircase tower is 2400mmx2000mm, The max.tower height is up to 30m with permissable live load up to 2.0kN/m2. As a light weight staircase, its unit weight is only 1.20kN/m. With limited elements like standard ring lock scaffolding tubes and aluminium ladder, ForPro staircase is a universal products which provide a kind of safety vertical access to high building projects.
Standard ring lock scaffolding tubes 3m
Standard brace 2m, 2.4m
Steel board or aluminium board optional
Staircase tower dimension (WxL) is 2400mmx2000mm
Max. tower height is 30m
Max. permissible live load is 2.0kN/m2 per level
Surface treatment: Hot dipped galvanized
Q345B for shoring tubes, Q235 for other components or customized
Nuclear power station
1. Analysis from the initial stage, and provide professional advice, consultation and formwork planning.
2. Developing formwork design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limit between supply&demand.
3. Choose a best propasal to help our clients to bid for the project.
4. Start to devise the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5. Provide the layout and assembly of the formwork, gives on-site advice and continuous support service.