Lightweight Safety Climbing Formwork System F16 For High - Rise Building
Contact Person : Liu
Phone Number : 86-18011399169
WhatsApp : +8618280345525
|Minimum Order Quantity :||20 Piece||Packaging Details :||Pallet|
|Delivery Time :||30-45 work days||Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability :||1000 Piece / year|
|Place of Origin:||shanghai||Brand Name:||Forpro|
|Certification:||ISO and CE||Model Number:||Crane lifted formwork CF240|
|Product Name:||Jump Formwork System||Material:||Q235 Steel, Timber Beam,Plywood|
|Size:||Width 2400mm||Color:||Silver, Yellow,brown|
|Application:||Tower, Core Of Highrise Building, Shiplift||Type:||Wall Formwork, Steel Formwork,Column Formwork,Climbing Formwork|
Modular Jump Formwork System,
Intelligent Jump Formwork System
Intelligent Modular Jump Formwork System
Provide support in every stage of projects
1.Provide cosult when client take part in projects bid invitation.
2.Provide optimized formwork tender solution to assitant client to win the project.
3.Developing formwork design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limit between supply&demand.
4.Start to design the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5.Provide economic formwork solution package and provide continous on-site support service.
• Platform width: 2.40m
• Formwork move back 70cm from the concrete wall, leave enough space for formwork cleaning
• 3 or 4 levels of platform level can be adjusted to meet structure inclination up to 150
• Climbing scaffolding is safely anchored on concrete structure with high strength anchor parts.
• Together with self climber to work as self climbing formwork system
Climbing Formwork Installation Process
Construction safety measures
(1) The external scaffolding and hanging scaffolding of the climbing form should be covered with scaffolding boards or expanded metal meshes, and barricades, safety nets or expanded metal meshes shall be arranged on the outside of the scaffolding.
(2) The bottom of the climbing frame is covered with scaffold boards or expanded metal meshes, and safety nets or expanded metal meshes are set around.
(3) There is a climbing ladder between the scaffolds at each step, and personnel should go up and down from the climbing ladder. The climbing frame and wall frame work should be up and down inside the climbing frame. It is prohibited to climb the formwork scaffold and go up and down from the outside of the climbing frame.
(4) In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the climbing equipment, inspections are required before each use.
(5) Strictly follow the climbing procedures of formwork and climbing frame to construct formwork and climbing frame, and the wall concrete must reach the specified strength when climbing.
(6) Check at any time during the climb. If there is a collision, stop the climb and continue the climb after the problem is solved.
(7) When climbing, personnel should not stand on the climbing template or climbing frame, and only stand on the fixed climbing frame or template used as climbing support.
(8) The personnel participating in the climbing formwork construction shall be given safety education and operation rules education. Professionals who are not climbing formwork shall not use climbing formwork equipment, demoulding and dismantling the attached wall frame.
(9) Operators should carry tool bags to store tools and parts to prevent objects from falling, and it is forbidden to throw objects down at high altitude.
(10) When climbing, a warning zone and obvious signs should be set up below to prevent people from entering.