|Place of Origin:||shanghai|
|Certification:||ISO and CE|
|Model Number:||Dam Construction Climbing formwork system|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs / year|
|Product Name:||Jump Form Shuttering||Material:||Timber Beam Panel,,steel Panel,Q235 Steel, Bended Profile|
|Color:||Customized Color||Size:||Pull Force 220 KN|
|Application:||RCC Dam,Shiplock, Bridge Abutment,Massive Concrete, Dam, Power Station,||Type:||Wall Formwork, Steel Formwork,Column Formwork,Climbing Formwork|
RCC Dam Jump Form Shuttering,
1.85m Width Platform Jump Form Shuttering
RCC Dam Heavy Duty Climbing Brackets Jump Form Shuttering
• Standard ouring height is 3m to 4m
• Max. permissable concrete pressure is 40kN/m2
• Min.concrete strength requirement in anchoring point is 10MPa
• Max. permitted pull force is 220kN per bracket for embedded tie rod
• Main platform width is 1.85m
• Large size steel panel or steel frame panel
• Heavy duty climbing brackets DF220
• Main platform, top plstform and suspension platform
• Climbing cone, high strength screw and snake-like anchor
Steel Panel Dimension Sheet
|Product Series||Product Dimension (WxL)|
Installation technical requirements
(1) Before lifting, check whether the template is completely separated from the wall and whether the tie rod bolts of the inner and outer templates are all pulled out.
(2) Whether all the climbing rod bolts meet the requirements.
(3) During the lifting process of hydraulic jack or reverse chain, the template should be kept rising steadily, and the height difference of the top surface of the template should not exceed 100mm. And during the lifting process, you should always check whether there is a hook between the template and the scaffold, and whether the oil pump is working properly.
(4) After the template is lifted, it should be calibrated and fixed to the inner template immediately. Only after reliable guarantee can the oil pump return to the oil to loosen the jack or reverse the chain.
(5) Frequently check whether the brace is deformed. If there is any deformation, it should be dealt with immediately to prevent accidents caused by overloading of the climbing formwork retaining wall bolts.
(6) When lifting the climbing frame, first change the oil pump climbing rod in the template to the climbing frame oil pump (remove the support head to prevent falling and hurt people), tighten the climbing rod bolts, and then allow to remove the retaining wall bolts. Then start to lift. During the lifting process, it should be noted that the height difference of the climbing frame does not exceed 50mm and there are no obstacles.
(7) Climbing mold operators must abide by the general safety regulations of the construction site and bring the required labor protection supplies.
(8) The climbing frame must be lifted only after the concrete reaches the specified strength. Special personnel should be instructed when lifting, and the following requirements must be met:
1) All the wall bolts of the large formwork are not loose;
2) Each climbing frame must be lifted by two inverted chains (or a jack);
3) The insurance wire rope must be fastened securely and checked by a special person;
4) Before removing the bolts attached to the wall of the climbing frame, adjust all the reverse chains to the working state, and then remove the bolts attached to the wall.
All the above conditions can be improved.
(9) After being lifted into place, install the wall bolts, pad the washer and tighten the nut according to the regulations, and use the force measuring wrench to determine the requirement before loosening the chain (or jack). It is strictly forbidden to use a tower crane to lift the climbing frame.