|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Certification:||ISO and CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 Work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs/Year|
|Material:||Q235 Steel,Hot Galvanizing, Wood,PP Plastic,Timber Beam H20||Color:||Green,Blue,Yellow,customized|
|Application:||Wall,Dam,Pier,Bridge||Size:||Project Drawing,Standard Or Customized|
|Type:||Self-climbing,independant Of Crane||Power:||Hydraulic System|
self climbing system,
automatic climbing system
Hydraulic Automatic Climbing Formwork System independant of Crane for Concreting
The hydraulic automatic climbing formwork system is driveded by the hydraulic system, which includes cylinder and hydraulic unit. 10climbing brackets together with formwork panels could be automatically lifted to new position one time. Climbing procedure is stable and safe, Cranes is not needed during the climbing process. It is widely utilised in high-rise buildings, towers, dams, piers and pylons projects etc. It is the idea formwork system for the majority of climbing task.
• ForPro large size timber beam formwork
Include high quality plywood/Timber beam/steel waler/walerclamp/lifting bracket.
• Climbing bracket
Include Horizontal bracket/ vertical profile/ diagonal strut/ vertical Waling/ panel/
Travelling unit/suspension platform/top platform/ Walerhook bolt
• Hydraulic system
Include hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic oil line, hydraulic hose connector and hydraulic unit
• Anchoring system: High strength screw/ climbing cone/ position cone/ embedded anchor rod/sealing sleeve.
• Max. pouring height can reach to 6m;
• Max. lifting capacity reach to 60KN;
• Climbing speed can reach to 0.2m/min;
• Main platform width up to 2.3m, provides sufficient space for formwork retraction up to 700mm and easy for formwork cleaning;
• Min. concrete strength requirement of anchor point is 15KN in working situation;
• 6 levels of working platform provide oriented space for formwork operation, reinforcement installation, concrete pouring and finishing repair etc.
1. Analysis from bidding invitation stage and provide professional advice, consultation and formwork suggestion.
2. Provide formwork preliminary design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limitation between supply&demand.
3. Choose a best propasal to help our clients to bid for the project.
4. Start to devise the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5. Provide the layout and assembly of the formwork, gives on-site advice and continuous support service.