|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Certification:||ISO and CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||20-25 Work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Year|
|Feature:||Quick Erection||Surface:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
quick scaffold systems,
ringlock scaffolding system
Advanced Shoring Tower T60 Scaffoldingt for Highway Bridge and Tunnel Project
Forpro Shoring tower is a cost-effective system for high shoring and heavy loads. It mainly contains two series, heavy duty T60 and standard duty T35.
T60 provides loading capacity up to 60KN per leg while T35 provides loading capacity up to 35KN per leg.
Forpro Shoring tower is widely used in bridges, subways, buildings and any other civil engineering projects where high shoring or heavy loads is a must.
* For heavy loads upto 2m thickness slab
* For high shoring like fly over roads and working platform around tower
* Maximizing the usage of materials for different projects easily due to various sizes of cross bracing
* Can be moved by trolley or crane, even with whole large unit - once assembled, whole phase application without repeated dismantiling and assembly.
* Key role in slab flex and slab table formwork
* 6 sizes of main frame:1.6m*1.2m / 1.1m*1.2m / 0.8m*1.2m/ 1.6m*1.5m / 1.1m*1.5m / 0.8m*1.5m
* 7 sizes of cross bracing covering wide range of inter-frame spacing: 1.0m,1.25m,1.5m,1.75m.2.0m,2.25m,2.5m
* Q345 high-strength steel for vertical tubes (T60)
* Option: working loading capacity upto 60KN and 35KN for T60 and T35 correspondingly
* Minimum 60µm hot-dipped galvanization guarantees long duration of usage
1. Analysis from the initial stage, and provide professional advice, consultation and formwork planning.
2. Developing formwork design, refining initial plan, and exploring relation limit between supply&demand.
3. Choose a best propasal to help our clients to bid for the project.
4. Start to devise the formwork detailedly according to the winning bidding.
5. Provide the layout and assembly of the formwork, gives on-site advice and continuous support service.