Lightweight Safety Climbing Formwork System F16 For High - Rise Building
Contact Person : Liu
Phone Number : 86-18011399169
WhatsApp : +8618280345525
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|30-45 work days
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|10000 Pcs / year
|Place of Origin:
|ISO and CE
|Slip climbing formwork system
|Slip And Jump Formwork
|Q235 Steel, Cylinder, Wooden Plank
|2m To 3m Per Day Climbing Speed
|Climbing Formwork,Wall Formwork, Steel Formwork,Silo Formwork,Climbing Formwork
Concreting Slip And Jump Formwork,
Non Stop Slip And Jump Formwork
Non Stop Concreting Slip And Jump Formwork For Cooling Tower
ForPro Slip formwork is a continous climbing formwork system which is drived by hydraulic equipment, It is widely applied in silo, cooling tower, chimney and tank projects. As a non-stop concreting climbing formwork , there is no horizontal concrete joint and save much time of horizontal concrete joint treatment. 2 shifts of workers is prepared and the projects will be done 24 hours per day, the projects could be finished within very short period . The structure will be completely enclosed with sliding formwork, workers will be quarded safely with enclosed cover and handrail protection. 1.50m width of main platform and 0.85m width of suspension platform ensure speedy and safe formwork operation. Multi level platforms provide orient work space for formwork operation, concrete pouring,reinforcement installation and concrete surface repairing. The whole system is anchored in the stucture during the whole working process.
• Main supporting brackets
• Steel or plastic or plywood formwork option
• Hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic unit
• Main platform and suspension platform
• Pre-installed rod
• High efficiency and short construction period due to continuous concreting and no treatment of horizontal concrete joint
• Better concrete surface due to no construction joint during whole process
• High safety due to closed platform and handrail housing
• Universal components and could be reused to next projects
• Low costs
Technical requirements for removal
(1) Demolition of the climbing frame and climbing model should be carried out by a special person, and a special person shall be assigned to conduct it in strict accordance with the prescribed removal procedures.
(2) Loosen the shim bolts on the top of the climbing frame to carry the pole to observe whether the tower crane actually hoists the formwork.
(3) Check the rigging, buckle the template hoisting ring with unarmoring (no hooks), hoist it lightly with a tower crane, and use ropes at both ends to prevent rotation, and then remove the jack to climb the pole to achieve hoisting Stable transportation and falling to prevent the large template from shaking and colliding to cause collapse accidents.
(4) Lifting rings and safety hooks should be used when lifting. Armour removal must not be lifted diagonally. Operators are strictly prohibited to lift and fall with the template.
(5) When removing a climbing frame with windows, the operator is not allowed to enter the climbing frame, and is only allowed to remove the bolts indoors. Climbing frame without window enters into the climbing frame to remove the bolts. The upper mouth of the climbing frame and the wall attached to the climbing frame must be pulled with wind ropes. It is strictly forbidden for people to hoist with the climbing frame.
(6) When carrying out the work of dismantling the mold frame, a safety cordon should be set up near and below, and special personnel should be sent to guard to prevent objects from falling and hurting people.
(7) The place where the formwork is stacked should be leveled and tamped beforehand, and be padded 150mm higher than the surrounding area to prevent water accumulation. Long skids should be laid before stacking