Light Weight Steel Shuttering Plates , Concrete Wall Forming Systems
Contact Person : Liu
Phone Number : 86-18011399169
WhatsApp : +8618280345525
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Delivery Time :
|15-20 work days
|Payment Terms :
|Supply Ability :
|1000000 Sqm / Year
|Place of Origin:
|ISO and CE
|Low Weight,Stiffness Big
|Hot Galvanizing Steel And Plywood
|Wall Formwork System
|For Wall, Column
|Plywood 15mm 18mm 21mm,Customized
|Steel Wailing;Plywood;H20 Timber Beam Etc.
|Concrete Construction Support,beam,wall,Forming Concrete Slab
H20 Wall Form System,
Wall Form System for Columns,
Plywood 15mm Wall Formwork System
High flexibility with a few main components can meet any construction requirements. Timber beam H20, steel waling, plywood and clamp etc.. These components can be combined for all shapes, even with the restructuring of wall formwork units when a frequent change of the building structure plans happens.
The wall formwork elements are assembled very fast and easily by connecting of H20 beams to the steel walings by means of flange clamp.
Timber beam wall formwork is used for the concrete pouring of wall. The application of large areas' formwork has greatly increased the construction efficiency and reduced the cost. The system is convenient for construction and it is easy to control the quality.
The system has two parts, formwork and pull-push props. The formwork is made of plywood, timber beam and steel waling. Pull-push props can be designed according to the project or simply select the standard props. Tie-yoke and tie-rod are used to reinforce the corner
H20 Wall Formwork Components
|Wall formwork panel
|Plywood thickness is 15mm,18mm & 21mm, Max dimension is 2mx6m (Customized size)
|H20 Timber beam
|Water proof treated;Height: 200mm;Width: 80mm;Length: as per table size
|Double steel channel
|Galvanized To connect steel waling and H20 beams
|Painted, Used for formwork panels alignment
|Painted, Used for forming inner corner formwork with wedge pins
|Painted,severs as safety working platform
1. The wall formwrok system is used for all types of walls and columns, with high rigidity and stability at low weight.
2. Can choose whichever form face material best meets your requirements - e.g. for smooth fair-faced concrete.
3. Depending on the concrete pressure required, the beams and the steel waling are spaced closer or apart. This ensures optimum form-work design and the greatest economy of materials.
4. Can be pre-assembled on site or before arrival at site, saving time, cost and spaces.
5. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems.