|Place of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Certification:||ISO and CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 sqm|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Sqm / Year|
|Features:||Low Weight,Stiffness Big||Material:||Hot Galvanizing Steel And Plywood|
|Key Word::||Wall Formwork System||Application:||For Wall, Column|
|Plywood Size:||Customized||Thickness:||Plywood 15mm 18mm 21mm,Customized|
|Components:||Steel Wailing;Plywood;H20 Timber Beam Etc.||Usage:||Concrete Construction Support,beam,wall,Forming Concrete Slab|
concrete wall forming systems,
formwork for concrete walls
High flexibility with a few main components can meet any construction requirements. Timber beam H20, steel waling, plywood and clamp etc.. These components can be combined for all shapes, even with the restructuring of wall formwork units when a frequent change of the building structure plans happens.
The wall formwork elements are assembled very fast and easily by connecting of H20 beams to the steel walings by means of flange clamp.
1. The wall formwrok system is used for all types of walls and columns, with high rigidity and stability at low weight.
2. Can choose whichever form face material best meets your requirements - e.g. for smooth fair-faced concrete.
3. Depending on the concrete pressure required, the beams and the steel waling are spaced closer or apart. This ensures optimum form-work design and the greatest economy of materials.
4. Can be pre-assembled on site or before arrival at site, saving time, cost and spaces.
5. Can match well with most Euro formwork systems.
H20 Wall Formwork Components
|Wall formwork panel||Plywood thickness is 15mm,18mm & 21mm, Max dimension is 2mx6m (Customized size)|
|H20 Timber beam||Water proof treated;Height: 200mm;Width: 80mm;Length: as per table size|
|Steel waling||Double steel channel|
|Flange clamp||Galvanized To connect steel waling and H20 beams|
|Waling connector||Painted, Used for formwork panels alignment|
|Corner connector||Painted, Used for forming inner corner formwork with wedge pins|
|Scaffold bracket||Painted,severs as safety working platform|
* Ready to use after pre assembly.
* Efficent and time saving especially for large area walls where request for repeated castings.
* Can meet different fresh concrete pressure by spacing the timbers and walings.
* Can produce fair-faced concrete finishing surface.